Deltec MicroreefManufacturer: Deltec
The Deltec MicroReef range, from aquatic-store.co.uk, offers standard compact aquariums constructed in the Laminate Finish - 3 standard models exist.
This Deltec aquarium is based on the same build and set up as some of the larger laminate finished D-Deltec systems and has a unique sump design, which allows all of the water from the overflow box to pass through the skimmer on its way to the biological stages.
This produces very efficient waste removal and reduces clogging of the biological sections with detritus.
Features of the Standard MicroReef.
- High quality tank bonded with black or clear silicone.
- Dimensions 100cm x 45cm x45cm visible water depth.
- Fully Polished Tank Construction in 8m glass with a 10mm base.
- Floating base design.
- Laminate edging with quality finish.
- Laminate lids with glass bonded to underneath for strength.
- Suitable for T5 or Halide lights.
- Deltec design Wet / dry corner overflow with weir and pre-filter.
- Dry box to pass all cables.
- Tank turnover rate of 13 times per
Overall Volume - 225 litres.
- Dimensions 100mm x 40mm x70mm H
- Quality laminate finish.
- Deltec systemised acrylic sump with biological filtration media.
- Fully plumbed for plug and play.
- Highly efficient Deltec Pin Wheel Skimmer.
- Eheim 1260 return pump and all rigid pipework.
- Probe and Heater Holder.
- Top up Reservoir.
- Metal frame.
- Laminate doors bonded to glass for strength and rigidity.
- Waterproof base.
- Fully adjustable self leveling feet.
- Expandable to take Calcium Reactors, Kalkwasser Stirrers etc.
Delivery is not included in the price so please let us know the address in advance so we can inform you of the delivery charge.
Model shown is a softline bowfront in Porsche Silver.
Deltec technology from aquatic-store.co.uk.
No Reviews Submitted!
Be the first to review this product by clicking HERE